- Mental Health Mondays every Monday at CDDC from 9 am – 12 pm
- Haircut Mondays (will begin again in Summer 2022)
- Art Tuesdays every Tuesday at CDDC from 9 am – 12 pm
- Movie Tuesdays at 12pm at the Whiteside Theatre
- Stay tuned for our next flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinic in partnership with Benton County Health Department
Corvallis Gazette Times – A curated page with recent articles concerning homelessness in Corvallis
Corvallis Advocate, November 27, 2021
New CDDC Executive Director, February 2020
The Importance of Being in Solidarity
A Peace of My Mind
CDDC was honored to host award-winning photographer, John Noltner, at the end of July 2021. His project, A Peace of My Mind, is a multimedia arts initiative that uses portraits and personal stories to bridge divides and encourage dialogue around important issues. Through exhibits, workshops, lectures, on-site studios, and distance learning, A Peace of My Mind leads transformative experiences that help a polarized world rediscover the common humanity that connects us.
Local Folks Podcast Series
Where can homeless people go when they need a pair of dry socks or a pair of shoes, a piece of twine to tie something together, a tool to repair their bicycle, or help getting a new ID? Season three of Local Folks Podcast focuses on the Corvallis Daytime Drop-in Center – an organization who’s mission is to provide needed services to people who are living in poverty and experiencing homelessness.